– To provide a safe, loving environment where children can grow and be challenged in all developmental areas, which will aid them to become caring and self-governing individuals.
– Each child is unique with unique background experiences, interests, characteristics, and abilities. Children learn in different ways and at different paces. A Child must have an environment that is caring, trusting and fosters learning.
– Our Educators will recognize individual differences, plan for and adapt instructions to meet the individual needs of each child. Educators must provide a secure, success oriented, positive atmosphere that will foster a desire for, and the pursuit of, lifelong learning, which will focus on the growth and progress of each child.
– Children need to learn to recognize and appreciate the special qualities of all individuals by listening to one another, by helping one another to solve problems and by learning from one another, so that a true sense of individuals within a community develops.
– Proper Nutrition is also an important asset to a child’s development. That is why our snacks, fruits and food are carefully chosen to be healthy and highly nutritional. We provide only organic fruits and all natural snacks. We do our very best to avoid any food, which includes preservatives and/or artificial flavors or colors. We refrain from warming up foods in plastic containers.